Friday, November 23, 2007

Yesterday I had Thanksgiving dinner at my daughter's house and everything was lovely. But I find I am feeling tired and ill. Could vaso-vagal syncope be just a symptom of something more serious?

I wasn't stressed out, I wasn't exercising excessively. I did eat a lot but for me that's nothing new. (If your wondering I'm not overweight.)

I guess I'm going to do more research to find out the cause of my fatigue. So far the doctors don't seem to care about my quality of life issues. They are more interested in treating the fainting but not finding out why this is all happening. I realize they don't understand what causes this but I feel as they are not seeing me as a person.

I am usually very energetic and running around . I still do the same things but now I have to rest in between my activities. If I go shopping I can't go to more than one store in a day. So here I am writing my blog instead of running around shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Be Well

Beth

No comments: