Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is Caffine a Trigger?

I have stopped drinking coffee in the morning which has helped somewhat. I still take florinef twice a day and am drinking a lot of fluids. I have had one episode this week while I was alone in the house and one last week where I went to the hospital yet again.

They do nothing but give me blood tests in the hospital but I end up going because it really feels like I am dying.

I had a brain scan this week to see if it is seizures and I'll know by Thursday. I got the results of my sonogram from the gastrointestinologist and it said I have a fatty liver, I don't drink except for wine when I go to a restaurant and I have stopped drinking even that since August.

In January, I go to an electrophysiologist to test the electrical firing of my heart.

Life is indeed a mystery.

Beth

No comments: